As it should be 5 years older vehicles which should be 12months before the vehicle registration. Brand new vehicle cannot be imported.
Popular / Famous Japan Used Cars in Malaysia-Only Gasoline
Toyota Alphard, Toyota Vellfire, Toyota Land Cruiser, Toyota Estima, Toyota Harrier, Lexus, Toyota FJ Cruiser, Mercedes all classes, Range Rover.
When exporting the vehicles to this country the year should be taken into consideration
Documents Required for Importing a Used Vehicle into Malaysia
- A letter of application addressed to the Ministry Of International Trade and Industry (MITI) for importing a car from your home country to Malaysia for personal use.
- A JK69 form must be purchased MITI and duly completed.
- Documentation of car which indicate proof of ownership. Typically this will be a purchase receipt or transfer of ownership/letter from the previous owner if the car was purchased second-hand.
- The original and photocopied registration document of car.
- The cars original insurance documents and/or a letter from the insurance company.
- Your work permit and letter of contract from your employer in Malaysia.
- A photocopy of your passport.